March 13, 2008

At the Ligonier Conference in Orlando

The Banner road trip continues ... After a great week in LA with more than 3,000 guys at the Shepherds' Conference, this week has me in Orlando with apparently as many people registered for this year's Ligonier event. Our own trustee chairman, Sinclair Ferguson, is among those speaking this week. It will be good to see and spend time with him again, in addition to everyone else. Today was set-up day; the conference will kick off Thursday and run through Saturday afternoon. If you're among those here in Orlando, be sure to say hello!
More to come.
Steve

3 comments:

Maarten Kuivenhoven said...

I wish I was in Orlando! Blessings Steve in your ministry there this week!

Rileysowner said...

Greetings from snowy Ontario. I also wish I could be there. One of the elders of the congregation I serve is down there on vacation, and I believe he and his wife are planning on attending the Ligonier Conference.

Ryan said...

Steve, have a great time and enjoy the sunshine. I brought three men from church with me down to Carlisle yesterday to do some shopping at Banner and heard you were in FL. Sorry we missed you but we had a great time and really loaded up on great titles. The ladies in the office were their usual wonderful selves and Jake and Austin were working hard in the warehouse. It was great seeing everyone again. See you at the Minister's Conference!